"and my tummy is fine"

and this is Tony's great accomplishment?

<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb no_reply@ wrote:
> snip
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSMrAB4vV_c
> > >
> > > The Individual is Cosmic: Experience the Beautiful Electronic
> > > Model of Vedic Physiology
> >
> > Looks to me like a big "Invisible Man" full of LEDs,
> > used as a focus for idol worship and moodmaking. :-)
> >
> > But hey!...placebos work, so if you've drunk enough
> > of the Kool-Aid over the years, this one might work
> > for you, too.
> >
> > What I'm wondering, though, is whether you have to
> > keep going back every so often to get another hit
> > off the bong...uh...I mean idol. :-)
>

> Here is the $24.99 home version:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-OPERATION-Game-MB-1965-Smoking-Doctor-Co\
mplete-/370566053947?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564775403b

was the positioning of the 'Ved and Physiology' course, which is taught
as a continuing education course, as a technique.

a mindfulness meditative process that effectively clears and turns on
the subtle energetic system. In presentation it blends sci-ency and
vedic terminology. They don't use the term, 'chakra' but that is what
they are working on. They are catching up to where so much of the
meditating community has gone on to otherwise.

they can now proceed in a progressive way towards offering a teaching as
developed spiritual technique. It is a blending of sciency and vedic TM
nomenclature. As a course it has been piloted on campus here, at Vlodrop
and movement facilities. Bevan at the lecture mentioned that over 200
have taken the course here.

which Nadaraam and Maharishi devised that leads the meditation through
the physiology. It is good, it will ground a lot of people in their
subtle system bodies and probably improve a lot of health in people who
can be bright on their top registers but dull and not hardly embodied
otherwise. It provides something spiritually that was missing for TM
virgins that will be good.

It is the thing to take on campus right now. People are repeating it,
taking it two and three times & more, for the experiential component of
meditating with the audio-visual guidance.