Quoted from claims:

"What you see you become
Putting our attention on the Vedic sequence creates brainwave coherence "

Maybe this was tested, maybe not.  Does anyone know?  It is quite a claim that
would require evidence to be believed.  I suspect that the old Maharishi
"flying" coherence move is in play again.

"and enlivens the genetic sequence of the DNA. When the genes are reset,"

This is the most dubious claim.  I think they are using sciency sounding terms
to lend some credibility to outrageous speculation. In what sense are the genes
reset?  Do we have any other scientific evidence for this kind of affect at
this level of our cells?  "Enlivens the genetic sequence of the DNA" is
practically an Onion parody of flim flam medical claims.

But I may be wrong, who knows what genetic resetting is and how we know mental
processes accomplish this.  I don't even remember any TM research that
approaches this level of fantasy claim.

< they in turn reset the physiology to a more ideal and healthy functioning.
This is the physiological reality of the Vedic saying `What you see you
become'.>

And then your tummy feels better no doubt.  Nice choice of baby words in the
video to assist the listener access that mother is at home zone of credulity.

But I may be wrong, lets hear from someone who wants to explain what these
beliefs are based on and why scientific terms are invoked rather than just
using the Vedic terms which in my view is a more honest presentation of where
these beliefs come from.  This is a matter of religious faith on the level of
the spiritual value of the Eucharist.