The actors and crew said they all learned a lot from the French
production crew.  Zoe got weapons training from the trainer of the Los
Angeles SWAT team.  I had no qualm overall with the production values
just the writing and direction.  It sorta reminded me of a 1990s type
thriller though it would have been better and more popular shot 1970s
style.  They seemed to be caught between one of these super woman movies
and a revenge movie.  I would have liked to see it more realistic like
the latter.  My favorite of these are Asian films which are far more
nuanced and intelligent.  Most recently watched "The Chaser" which fits
into that genre.