" I might be close on my posts. Â When the post count goes out...what
is UT...how do I translate that to Pacific Time? "
You have made 41 posts so far, the post count for standard time would be
till 4:00 PM PT and in the Summer till 5 PM. You can go to the group's
main page to get the details on the post count -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/messages.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Alright....I might buy most of this.....I am "taken in" by you...you
have pushed me and I appreciate that. Â But, while I do understand
the concept that you might feel the other persons pain after humiliating
them....why choose that tactic? Â It's not clear to me how
humiliation really serves anyone except yourself possibly. Â
> <
> P.S. Â I might be close on my posts. Â When the post count goes
out...what is UT...how do I translate that to Pacific Time?

> >________________________________

challenge me. Now having humiliated this person, I feel that person's
emotions - hurt, pain, anger, because they are another part of me, how
can I not feel hurt?

> >But I am able to quickly internalize and transform these emotions,
both mine and the other. I feel joy and blissful very quickly.

> >On Dec 28, 2011, at 9:19 PM, Ravi Chivukula chivukula.ravi@... wrote:
> >

> >"
> >>Hmmmmm......the "winner" ....huh. Â Your statement here is a bit
convoluted. Â If you have no agenda, then why do you have to "win."
 You make some assumptions here about "the person who approaches
you.".."

> >>Ravi - Approaches with an agenda that is, as in to confront me.
Winner only from their perspective. I don't care either way, but the
choice to play or withdraw with my playful humor or entice them with my
love is entirely up to my intuition.

> >>"Yes...."if you so desire" you can use whatever tactics please
you....."you remain untouched." Â This is your reality then? "

> >>Yes. Since I'm ever alert I just adapt seamlessly, a bit unruffled
at first on a completely new situation but never throws me off balance.
It's work in progress anyway, I will only get better.

understand me, conquer me is through love. Â
 This is why I sent you that painting - it really is a beautiful
piece (IMHO). Â I think Bob understood what I was saying as he was
the only one to respond, except for your initial response. Â It was
not at all about my fixation with the male sex organ (and I do not have
a fixation btw). Â Robin thought someone should meet you where you
were at...that was my attempt :)

belief, through the intellect I will always be the winner because I
myself have no agenda, no beliefs so this person who approaches me thus
is completely vulnerable to my attacks. If I so desire I will use my
toxic tongue and caustic sarcasm to humiliate them or may be like Barry
says rip them a new asshole or I may just my playful detached humor to
escape or use my unconditional love to spoil them with attention, love,
humility and kindness. Either way I remain untouched, untainted,
untarnished by anything outside of me.
convoluted. Â If you have no agenda, then why do you have to "win."
 You make some assumptions here about "the person who approaches
you." Â Yes...."if you so desire" you can use whatever tactics please
you....."you remain untouched." Â This is your reality then?Â