Thanks Denise. Well because if the other throws his shit at me I sometimes
double down and throw it back at them.

Again humiliation from their perspective. Humiliation is only a quality of the
relative not of the essence. I'm not that egotistic to think I can ever taint,
or humiliate the truth. Well the truth is essentially untouched like I say.

I feel I only attack their beliefs, their personality, together with socially,
morally inappropriate curse words thrown to complete the shock treatment but
for the other it's a humiliation because they are so identified with it.