Reincarnation Bank was originally set up for Elliott Trevesk who has now
decided to give the banking facility to all believers of reincarnation
Reincarnation Bank still rocks Gibraltar

The name said it all. There  was the Reincarnation Bank asking the
public to deposit their valuables  with them - preferably cash - so that
when they returned after death  they would have their assets waiting for
them. Who could possibly make  such an offer? A Gibraltar-registered
company. And that's no joke,says Euromoney magazine.

http://www.euromoney.com/Article/2626650/BackIssue/76783/Reincarnation-B\
ank-Afterlife-financial-planning.html

"Reincarnation Bank offers a safe-keeping  for any asset you wish to
deposit through your transition into the next  life"

Euromoney's research during the Awards for Excellence
<http://www.euromoney.com/Article/2621461/Category/1/ChannelPage/0/Eurom\
oney-Awards-for-Excellence-2010.html>  process always throws up the
opportunity to find new banks doing innovative and different things.

But we think we have found one bank with a unique  offering that we
suspect the likes of Credit Suisse and HSBC, two of our  big winners
this year, are unlikely to copy.

  [http://www.euromoney.com/images/502/76783/Banking_FE_Angel.gif]
Reincarnation  Bank is a Gibraltar-registered institution that enables
people who  believe there is life on Earth after death to plan for their
future in a  rather novel way.

Regarding dogs reincarnating.  Can a dog come back in another life,  and
will it come back to its current owner? According to the website,  many
pet owners hope this is the case.
  Reminds of A.S. King's novel, The Dust of 100 Dogs,
<http://www.thedustof100dogs.com/>

http://www.thedustof100dogs.com/ <http://www.thedustof100dogs.com/>

which  follows a woman who incarnates 100 times as a dog before
reincarnating  as a woman again in modern times. She remembers her
previous  incarnations not only as a dog, but also as a pirate in the
1600s who  buried her treasure in the Caribbean. The story weaves
between both  womens worlds, as we wait to see if the treasure will be
found over 400  years later.The Dust of 100 Dogs,  heroine had to wait
until she was old  enough to travel by herself to get to the Caribbean,
and then get to  the  spot where she'd buried the goods. What if you
reincarnate into an  impoverished part of the world, and at age five
remember, "I've got me a  big old hunking wad of cash in that
bank in Gibraltar" how exactly  would you get it?

Convert to TB!

Every Tibetan Buddhist (TB)can tell you:
"As in this life, in the next you will have memories of previous
lives. One of these recollections will be of your arrangement with
Reincarnation Bank. Whatever version of the internet or data retrieval
mechanisms in use at the time of your return, you will renew your
contact with Reincarnation Bank and through regression you will recall
the details/instructions that you left at the time of making your
deposit. A custodian of Reincarnation Bank will open your letter
privately in your presence and will ask you to repeat the details
contained therein (whilst in regression). Once this has been
satisfactorily achieved, funds/property will be handed back to you and
the account closed."
Best invest in RAAM [:D]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <fairfieldlife@...>