--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@...> wrote:

> lol
> and  you as a dog owner please consider this(really did mean no
> disrespect):
> Regarding dogs reincarnating. Can a dog come  back in another
> life, and will it come back to its current owner?  According
> to the website, many pet owners hope this is the case.

More important in a way, if a dog reincarnates as
another dog and manages to find its way back to
the stash of bones it buried in Buddha's time,
will it have any more or any less Buddha Nature?

Mu. Or woof. Whatever. :-)

> Reminds of A.S. King's novel, The Dust of 100 Dogs, [:D] nice read
> <http://www.thedustof100dogs.com/>
>
> http://www.thedustof100dogs.com/ <http://www.thedustof100dogs.com/>
>
> which follows  a woman who incarnates 100 times as a dog before
> reincarnating as a  woman again in modern times. She remembers her
> the 1600s who buried her  treasure in the Caribbean. The story
> weaves between both womens worlds,  as we wait to see if the
> treasure will be found over 400 years later.The Dust of 100 Dogs,
> heroine had to wait until she was old enough to travel by herself
> to get to the Caribbean, and then get to the spot where she'd
> buried the goods.

Sounds cool. I'll look for it.

> What if you reincarnate into an impoverished part of the world,
> and at age five remember, "I've got me a big old hunking wad of
> cash in that bank in Gibraltar" how exactly would  you get it?

Almost more important, inflation being what it is,
when you managed to get your hands on that big old
hunking wad of cash, would it buy more than a cup
of coffee at Starbucks?

Mu. Or woof. Whatever. :-)