For what it's worth, a good friend of mine told me that Robin, SCREAMING ALOUD
AT HER, slapped her in the face in front of the audience -- trying to get the
demons out of her.  That was all I needed to know about Robin.  All his
writings are for shit if he isn't willing to own up to the fact that he thought
bitch slapping was spiritual therapy.

I put Robin and Ravi in the same category.  Totally in love with their brains
buzzings.

I have compassion, cuz we all loves the brains, but my friend never agreed to
be slapped and humiliated in order to up-notch her spiritual ken, and I count
that as assault and battery.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>