As a devoted, and frankly, trembling minion, I will be enlarging, copying and
framing this immediately lest I forget my duties. Oh Judy, great one, thank God
someone around here is in control and will oversee all that is important and
vital to my existence here. My undying gratitude and humility, I extend to you.
And might I add that your description of why Barry is the way he is clears up
many mysteries for me. Thank God there was a rational and understandable
debriefing of what happened to him. It explains everything. Thank you, oh
exalted one, once again. I am overwhelmed.