Ravi, eh? (Said in my best Canadian accent.) I knew something had to be up down
there (no pun intended). She sounded so self-satisfied I couldn't believe there
was someone else involved. I saw pictures of that guy Ravi. Many of you were a
little smitten I noticed by your comments. But enough of that, on to more
serious matters.

Judy in dominatrix attire. That is just over the top. The leather, the whips,
the implements of bondage, of course, it all makes so much sense now. What a
force to contend with, the intellectual fortitude, the warrior stance and now,
the outfit! It is beyond imagination. But I take your word for it agent Raunch.
It would be a sight to behold. And the Coppertone as well. Getting men to fight
is Judy's forte I've noticed, but it is not usually over her.

Thank God you have updated the technology. I watched the self-destructing film
you recommended. I felt like I was playing a part in "I Spy" and of course I
was Robert Culp in my imagination. Heady, as you say.

I have received an undercover message from Obbajeeba, she wants to join. I
think we should welcome her. I don't think Judy can handle Ravi all alone, whip
or no whip, so we need all the help we can get.

Over and out.