Speaking of "digital introspection," and the future of
considering ones digital landscape more real than the
real landscape, here's a BBC video about an Android app
that allows you to combine the two.

A national museum in the UK has enabled its visitors to
get a personal tour of several of the exhibits, narrated
by a 3D version of a famous British science presenter:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/9718563.stm

When the teachers start to lose kids to their smartphones,
the smart teachers develop apps for the smartphones. :-)