> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > How do you know?
> >
> > I don't.  But that's my intuition.  I trust
> > it far more than I trust Maharishi or anyone
> > in the TMO.
>
> So you intuit that some guy you never met is pocketing 100's of
> millions of dollars based on...?

Anyone in this day and age who purports to head and run an
INTERNATIONAL organisation with stated, unambiguous objectives that
are global in character cannot -- I repeat CANNOT -- name any of his
relatives to positions of importance.

Indeed, such people should be at the bottom of this list of potential
executives for those positions.

And when such relatives ARE named to these positions of responsibility
it is the obligation of all -- media, members of the organisation in
question -- to ASSUME that something untoward is going on and assume
the worst...and the onus should IMMEDIATELY be on the head of the
organisation to prove the contrary, that things are, indeed, above
board.

Of course, financial statements of assets and income for the
international organisation in question audited by reputable accounting
firms should be easily and readily available to all.