Well, hello, Robin, nice to see you around these
parts again.

You could have saved me a whole lot of typing if
you'd shown up a few hours earlier!

Hope I haven't misrepresented you in anything I've
said in this flurry of posts.

(Tell ya what: If you don't flatter me, I won't
flatter you. It tends to make some folks around
here very nervous.)