Walter had a certain charisma as a speaker, and he had the gift of believing in
stuff he had just made up. In 1976 he married an Englishwoman, Marguerite
Causley, who was also a rather charismatic TM teacher. They dumped MMY and
followed Marguerite's guru, whom they called Guru Raj, who was a nonwhite South
African. They went to live in Australia for a while, where Marguerite still
lives, I believe. I have a feeling they got divorced.