--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > With all due respect, I see any attempt to blame bad
> > behavior and bad decisions on "entities" or the "Dark
> > Side" or "astral beings" or being "possessed" as just
> > the person in question being unwilling to take respon-
> > sibility for being either crazy, or an asshole, or both.
>
> With all due respect, there are legal terms for when a
> person can be held accountable or not. Ask Mrs. Stein
> about that, before a certain time, RC was in a delusional
> state of UC, and may be excused for everything that
> happened at this time.

Hard to tell from iranitea's busted syntax, but it seems
he's claiming that I think Robin should be excused for
his behavior when he was doing his "enlightened man"
thing.

If so, iranitea is not telling the truth. Whatever bad
behavior Robin engaged in, he's fully responsible for,
entities or no entities. (And this, of course, is what
Robin believes too, as he's explained in his posts. He
spent 25 years repenting for that behavior.)

The question is whether iranitea feels he, iranitea, is
responsible for his own bad behavior on FFL. Since he's
one of Barry's groupies, and Barry, as we all know, takes
no responsibility whatsoever for his bad behavior, I'm
guessing iranitea doesn't either.

The interesting thing is to compare Robin's behavior now,
on FFL, with that of Barry and iranitea. Just for starters,
compare the number of nasty posts the latter two have made
about the Robin (including falsehoods) with the number
Robin has made about anybody.