--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> The question is whether iranitea feels he, iranitea, is
> responsible for his own bad behavior on FFL. Since he's
> one of Barry's groupies, and Barry, as we all know, takes
> no responsibility whatsoever for his bad behavior, I'm
> guessing iranitea doesn't either.

It's always more easy for you to lump us together, Barry, me and don't forget
Vaj, the axis of evil on FFL, because you don't have to change your attitude,
and apply the same tactics and recycled accusation you do towards him since
decades to me. You can simply project the same hatred and obsession you have
for him to me. How convenient.

> The interesting thing is to compare Robin's behavior now,
> on FFL, with that of Barry and iranitea. Just for starters,
> compare the number of nasty posts the latter two have made
> about the Robin (including falsehoods) with the number
> Robin has made about anybody.

It is very well known that all of RC's post have only one topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDHwVM-PJI
Now, that could be the reason.