--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> ---  "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> >

> > No, that isn't what you're doing. You're viciously going
> > after Robin because you hate me and you know I'm a fan of
> > his.
> >
> > Other people respond positively to Robin because he's
> > a generous, loving, witty, thoughtful, empathetic,
> > extremely intelligent individual, regardless of how
> > strange his metaphysical ideas may seem. But for some
> > reason this makes you insane with rage (perhaps
> > because subconsciously you realize how lacking you are
> > in such qualities).
> >
> > I'll repeat what I said earlier: your and Barry's behavior
> > toward Robin tells us far more about your mental health
> > problems than any he might have.
> >
> > This is my last post for the week. I'm sure you'll see
> > fit to continue attacking and misrepresenting me while
> > I'm not able to post, malicious coward that you are, but
> > you can count on my responding when I return Friday
> > evening.
> >

> It's these kind of posts that worry me.
>
> Robin in one post seemed to imply that he was controlled by
> cosmic intelligence, and in another post seamed to imply
> that this intelligence had nothing to do with his actions.
>
> I fell asleep and couldn't continue the interaction with
> her.
>
> Anyway, coming to this post the accusations are quite
> serious.  The allegation is Barry and IraniTea attack Robin
> because they hate her.!

Jason, I agree with you.  Or maybe Judy defends Robin because she hates Barry
and iranitea :-)  Robins' story is so complicated if you have to read his many
and lengthy posts,  that I think only Judy and he know the details.  Atman and
Brhaman tried to get Robin to confirm the sequence of some events in his life
yesterday, but I see no reply.  Robin's story, foe me, is kind of like quoting
the bible - you can find something to support a number of different positions
depending on what you quote and how you interpret it. But then I am not an
expert on his life and never was interested enough to delve into his posts.
Not knowing Robin, I have wondered sometimes if his posts here are a joke, and
an attempt to stir up some controversy and attention.  He seems quite capable
of defending himself, not sure why Judy feels she has to go to bat for him.
Anyway, I have reached saturation point with this topic