36,000 questionnaires were faxed. 699 were returned, or about 4.3%

http://www.doctorsandpatients.org/component/content/article/81

This is very much a survey as done by fox news: you have to care enough to
respond either way.

83% of those who cared enough to respond had considered leaving the medical
profession.

This gives the best insight into what doctors think of any survey ever done.

Well, 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend a brand name sugarless gum if they
recommend that their patients chew gum!!!

So I guess the Trident ad beats them.