Iranitea, this essay of yours is extremely topical around here.  There is a lot
in play right now and this is so much of what the overt wrangling between
strict Maharishi guideline preservationists on one hand and TM progressives of
the meditating community on the other.  There's an evident confusion of the
administrative guidelines with the teaching on the part of the MMY guideline
preservationists.  It's a very small group now that drives this trying to hold
everyone else hostage to their point of view which is absolute in their minds.
Of course, in the meantime a lot of meditators have left and gone away whilst
our strict MMY guideline preservationists are not even close to either waging
peace or reconciliation in their position with the meditating community.  It
seems to be a hard fought contention and the preservationists expect absolute
terms of surrender for everyone in the discussion.

With Kind Regards,
-Buck in Fairfield