Dear Robbie Boy,

You made one big goof here. I am correcting you. Note:

 When the subjectivity of iranitea, on the other hand, cooperates somehow with
the
movement and intention of reality in a given second, and does not stick out and
make a spectacle of itself, that means *you are not losing contact with the
reality
which created you*. Get it?

You left out the "NOT" there, Robin.