From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Robin Carlsen
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 2:39 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Video Interview: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
"Celibate" Guru had a love affair - Judith Bourque

Dear Rick,

Had it not been for what you said about Maharishi and secrecy, I doubt I
would have posted anything about this matter. But something alerted in me
when I read your comment.

I think it was the toothpaste. :-)

You will see that I have added a ninth reflection, for me, the most
important one of all.

The only way anything can change here is if either Bevan or someone else can
communicate to us something about Maharishi which somehow is inclusive of
his behaviour with women--women, that is, who caused him to feel intense
physical desire.

Perhaps with Bevan (or this other person) such a portrait of Maharishi can
emerge. But that would mean writing a book--it is I believe a book that
Bevan's soul desperately would want him to write, but Bevan, he is likely to
deny to his soul this satisfaction.

Robin

Bevan was as guilty of such behavior as MMY was. I doubt any such book will
be forthcoming.