--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Aug 6, 2012, at 4:48 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
> >
> > 4. Once you *had* settled on these two people to
> > spray with invective, how did you know what their
> > common derogatory nicknames were on this forum?
> > I mean, you called vajradhatu108 "Vag," a derog-
> > atory and insulting permutation of his posting
> > ID that is commonly used here by people with a
> > grudge against him.
>
> And here I thought it was a compliment on my consciousness
> being like the organ that created all sentient beings. Boy
> did I get that one wrong!

Not according to Ikky&#363;, 15th-century Zen Master and poet:

A Woman's Sex

It has the original mouth but remains wordless;
It is surrounded by a magnificent mound of hair.
Sentient beings can get completely lost in it
But it is also the birthplace
of all the Buddhas of the ten thousand worlds.

As for the cult apologist claims, I honestly don't know
which is sadder to contemplate -- that the person knows
that the claim of someone hacking Dan's account is
ludicrous but said it anyway reflexively because that's
just what cult apologists DO, or that the person actually
believes it. The latter implies a level of paranoia and
self-importance that are right up there with Nabby's
claims that people are paid by the CIA or by the Dalai
Lama to badrap TM and MMY on Fairfield Life.