> Hi Dan (or whoever you are),
>
> Even skimming FFL in Message View, it was impossible
> for me to not notice that its posters are being told
> by one of the group's professional cult apologists
> that the person who made the recent inflammatory,
> profane, and above all stupid posts on August 4th
> was not you. The cult apologist claims that your
> account had "obviously" been hacked, and that it's
> not really you.

Tee hee, Barry had to make sure we didn't think he read Judy's entire post. He
merely "skimmed" in Message View. It's okay, we know you couldn't help
yourself. She is so tempting to sneak peeks at.

> Assuming that this is true, and that you didn't just
> suffer from a bout of Posting While Intoxicated
> (the conclusion that most non-cult apologists would
> come to), I'm curious as to how you, as a hacker,
> decided to do what you did. Would you mind answering
> a few questions about it?

Well it doesn't appear as if you are his personal favourite Barry but maybe he
will manage an apologetic and explanatory post. However, I wouldn't bet my life
on it, or even 5 Euro.

> 1. How did you, after having somehow hacked into
> danfriedman2002's Yahoo account, decide where you
> were going to post the rants intended to make him
> look bad? How did you happen to settle on Fairfield
> Life?
>
> 2. How did you manage to emulate Real Dan's
> consistent bad spelling?

Leave out letters?
He seemed to spell "fuck" alright and that was over half the content. I would
also say the grammar and punctuation needed a little work.

> 3. How did you decide which other posters to
> reply to with a stream of invective? I mean, you
> could have picked *anyone*, at random. What made
> you decide to lash out at (coincidentally) two of
> the same people that The Real Dan had lashed out at
> in his Real Posts, for the alleged crime of being
> "anti-guru?" Was that just coincidence, or did you
> plan that in your attempts to make Real Dan look
> bad?

Maybe likes attract, birds of a feather and all that.

> 4. Once you *had* settled on these two people to
> spray with invective, how did you know what their
> common derogatory nicknames were on this forum?
> I mean, you called vajradhatu108 "Vag," a derog-
> atory and insulting permutation of his posting
> ID that is commonly used here by people with a
> grudge against him. Similarly, having picked him
> at random for your drive-by, you called turquoiseb
> "turq" and "turqy," again almost as if you were
> very familiar with how *he* was addressed on this
> forum by his detractors. How did you know all this?
>
> 5. Finally, since I'm pretty sure in this post
> that I'm addressing Real Dan, the person who made
> all of the posts on August 4th, are you feeling
> better and a little more sane now? I hope so.

Hey, you said "Finally", now I see there's a point 6.

> 6. What was it (other than being drunk or stoned
> or both) that "set you off" and caused you to
> embarrass yourself like this? Did your regular
> practice of TM cause (as one person suggested)
> "some roughness of awareness?" Does this happen
> to you often?

Maybe you two should compare notes.

> 7. Did you actually have to PAY the professional
> cult apologist to claim that it wasn't really
> you making these posts, or is that something
> that professional cult apologists just DO when
> a member of their cult embarrasses it?

What cult? What am I missing here? I want to join. Somebody, tell me who do I
contact? Does it cost much? Can women join? What is a "Professional Cult
Apologist"? Anybody have an application form, a job description? So many
questions, so few answers (sigh).

> Thanks for taking the time to answer these
> questions, and I really hope you come back to
> visit us soon, and after having imbibed in
> the same substances that inspired you last
> time. As I said before, the more often that
> long-term TM practitioners such as yourself
> *demonstrate* on this forum all that TM has
> done for them, and what balanced and happy
> individuals they've become as a result, the
> more new people will learn TM.

Is Barry another example of how TM makes one balanced and happy? Or was that
Rama's fault? Naw, I'll just chalk it up to that Dutch beer. Someone or
something other than Barry has to take the blame/responsibility. Or maybe not.

> Jai Guru Fucking Dev, and all that...

What was that about stupid and profane?