--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Come on, someone must have something to say about this.

I had a good laugh about it. Imagine if there was anything
to astrology at all and you went to Mars and your brain
couldn't work because all the "houses" were suddenly in the wrong
place, or you developed a new personality type with the Earth
in conjunction with the moon. That'd be an eye-opener at NASA!
Talk about unforseen circumstances.