Besides being nonsensical from a logical perspective because the 'influences'
of the various celestial bodies are only spelled out in an incredibly vague
way, astrology has problems even on Earth. There are no rising signs at the
poles where the stars rotate around the horizon (left to right at the North,
and right to left at the South) without rising or setting). Even close to the
poles, many stars do not rise or set.

(Note, the precise calculations of the location of celestial bodies are now
done using values from the science astronomy and physics - astrologers never
look at the sky or use traditional instruments to locate and predict where they
are. These values can be made very precise, but how is the so-called influence
determined in principle? Only the result has been stated, not how it was
derived.)

Another problem is the stars are in motion, over long periods of time, such as
50,000 years, the constellations we see today mostly do not hold together at
all. The fixed sphere of stars is anything but. The North Star and/or the South
Star is usually not there at all, and if a star is close to one of the
celestial poles, it is seldom there for more than a thousand years or so.

On Mars, Mars fills 1/2 of the celestial sphere so it fills six houses at once.
And what values to you use to determine the effect of Earth in the sky? And
what are the effects of Phobos and Deimos when they eclipse the Sun or are
eclipsed my Mars? Phobos whips around Mars in less than 7 hours 40 minutes so
it goes around the planet more than 3 times a day, while Deimos takes slightly
more than a day, a Mars Sol, which is a bit more than 24.63 hours.

Jyotish for other kinds of spacecraft might be even more interesting, for
example, a craft in a polar solar orbit. The planets and Sun would then appear
mostly in constellations that are not in the Zodiac, and there would be no
rising or setting anythings.

I remember that the software program Parashara's Light many years ago, which
used the ancient writings directly to produce a prediction, predicted I would
have many elephants by now, but I see none and have none at all.

In other words you have to start from scratch, using basic principles, not
descriptions that are current that are *presumed* to flow from those basic
principles, which are what?