--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> So, what ABOUT his personal enlightenment?
>
> IF group meditation has the effect on the individual and the world that is
> claimed for it, the most benefit anyone could ever get for themselves AND the
> rest of the world would be by sponsoring group meditation in sufficiently
> mass quantities to bring about world peace. As an added bonus, they could
> participate in the group themselves.
>
> Can you even *conceive of* something that someone could do for themselves
> that would lead to greater long-term benefit for themselves, assuming the ME
> exists as advertised?
>

> i certainly can't. Mind you, I don't know that the Maharishi Effect exists or
> not, but if you genuinely believe that it does, what other attitude is
> legitimate to take, when dealing with a wealthy potential donor?

Believe, the MEffect?
I don't just believe it, I knows it.  It's my experience as
it is in the science too.  Consciousness and that Meissner Effect of groups
meditating, it's way more than belief.

Meditating as a group in the Dome for instance is a field effect of
consciousness.
It is palpable.  As real as it is well within the science of nature as the
field effect of
consciousness and the Meissner Effect.

In a human life this field effect in its cultivated spirituality is one of the
wonders of life in the world.  You should not miss it in a lifetime.  This is
large Nature and you can feel it just getting close to Fairfield.  It is a
great blessing of Nature to be a part of.
Sincerely In Super Radiance,
-Buck in the Dome