--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Trying to make sense of the meltdown yesterday, in
> > > which "doubling down on insanity" seemed to be the
> > > operating principle du jour, I shall try to compact
> > > the blessedly short impressions of it all that I got
> > > from watching it unfold in Message View, to make
> > > them even shorter:
> > >
> > > Voice 1: "It now appears that Vaj was telling the
> > > truth about having known me and attending my
> > > seminars in the past, but on another level he
> > > still has to be lying because he remembers me
> > > as a deranged psychopathic charlatan, not the
> > > totally awesome person *I* remember me as."
> > >
> > > Voice 2: "Hi, I'm back, and still as needy and
> > > as starved for attention as before. Feed me."
> > >
> > > Multiple Voices: "Nothing has changed what we
> > > know and believe. We are still attached to the
> > > same crazy people we were before, and will defend
> > > them no matter how crazy they get. And we still
> > > hate the same people we hated before, and will
> > > continue to scream at them every chance we get,
> > > because that makes *us* look more sane, doncha
> > > know. The only thing we're upset about is that
> > > the people we hate won't respond to us and let
> > > us scream at them even more. Bastids."
> > >

> > Church, yo!
> >
> > Testify.
> >
> > The usual suspects were seriously flipping-out
> > even *before* LK came in and blew the doors off
> > the asylum with stories about Bull Goose Loony
> > being a violent jew hating anti-semite who pushed
> > people to suicide without a second thought. Didn't
> > livery girl tell us over and over that we just didn't
> > understand him? That he was a loving person who
> > never engaged in more that a love tap and that was
> > only on one occasion? Go figure.
> >
> > Rick then displays his outstanding sense of humor by
> > pardoning the serial over-poster and readmitting
> > another whack-job who seemingly promised self-
> > castration.
> >
> > I *love* this place.
>
> Dear Azgrey,,
>
> I just wanted to say that as well as the terror and suffering there were
> great moments of beauty, laughter, and love. That no one came into a seminar
> except to have a fabulous experience, and about 85% of what happened in those
> Ten Years was quite incredible and wonderful. The terrible side of the Ten
> Years has come to define what the reality was, but until near the end no one
> perceived the seminars as anything less spectacular entertainment and the
> very deepest form of metaphysical theatre.

> Everyone stayed for the first eight years. It was an adventure like no other.
>
> I have learned in the last twenty-five years why it went so wrong, why it was
> in fact wrong from the very beginning.
>

> Robin

Hey Robin, the above post of yours is direct,  simple, clear, seemingly sincere
and I got it.  No details about enlightenment being there and then cast off, no
talk of Realities, churches, etc.. For your fans to spend years of life devoted
to "metaphysical entertainment" is, imo, not wonderful.  They chose to follow
you, but  I have no idea if your former followers would agree with your
assessment above.

Whatever was going on in that  10 year time, it sounds as if you have been
dealing with the fallout for you and others as best you can.  Apologies, asking
for forgiveness (even if the whole thing was some sort of biochemical imbalance
overwhelming your brain/mind).  Keep on going.  And I hope you have good
guidance, support, therapist etc.  I guess part of that process is the stuff
with Vaj. Hope it gets cleared up for you, Vaj and anyone else who has a stake
in that.