--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> You abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, baseborn, common, disgusting,
> distasteful, dreadful, evil, foul, fulsome, gross, hideous, horrendous,
> horrible, horrid,  ignoble, inferior, loathsome, low, lowborn, lower-class,
> low-life, lowly, lumpen, mean, nasty, nauseating, nauseous, noisome,
> noxious, obnoxious, obscene, odious, offensive, plebeian, prole,
> proletarian, rancid, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting,
> scandalous, shocking, sickening, ugly, unwashed, vulgar, imbecile,
> minute-man, dumbaz.

Honest to god visiting FFL is like visiting a mental hospital.

I always used to chuckle when I said to friends that I lived in
a meditation centre and they'd go "wow it must be really relaxing
and full of cool laidback people" And I'd say, oh yeah really....
ever seen One flew over the cuckoo's nest?