--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Honest to god visiting FFL is like visiting a mental hospital.
> >
> > It's pretty scary, isn't it?
>
> "Everybody's crazy but me and thee, Samanthy, and sometimes
> I think even thee is a little strange."

Jesus, I go to Vancouver for 8 hours I'm sitting on the ferry and take a peek
at FFL and all hell has broken loose.  Now will you all get back in your cages
and  stop terrorizing the orderlies. This is the last time I leave you all
unattended and AZ, we need to have a talk. There's a law against plagiarism and
inciting the loonies to riot. Now settle down, I'll figure out all of your
punishments tomorrow. (this has not been easy typing this on a damn iPhone by
the way.)