Now Battly,

Let's be calm. There's no need to be scared at your mental hospital.
It's here to help you get better.

Don't be frightened of the doctors and nurses. They will give you
something to make thins less scary for you. We all know that you are
afraid all of the time, but that can change. No one is here to hurt you,
we want to help you.

If you're thinking thoughts that frighten you, you can talk about them.
It will help.

"Doctor, Doctor!! He's completely delusional! Believes everyone is
against him. Can't listen. Constant rage! I've never seen such an extrme
case. Get the straightjacket!"