Doctor,

Please contact me if you need a consult. I'm happy to help. I do stand
confident in my early diagnosis, however the symptoms are more acute; ie
seeing threats from everyone, need to stimulate the humiliation
response, to report a few.

I also agree with your principles guiding your non-intervention. ref:
Research in today's NYT on 'How to Move a Mind'.

Always at your service, and on this (nut)Case to its(his) conclusion.

Primum non nocere
<http://wzus1.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&c=a&app=a16&dqi=&askid=&l=dir&o=0&o\
o=0&sv=0a5ca88e&ip=44af5ce4&id=03F1AACD7CBA84AC69946161FAAEF9EB&q=What+i\
s+the+Latin+phrase+for+Do+No+Harm%2C+for+Doctors%3F&p=1&qs=364&ac=107&g=\
4577JRqkw1VY9D&cu.wz=0&en=nwsa&io=0&ep=&eo=&b=a001&bc=&br=&tp=d&ec=1&pt=\
Primum%20non%20nocere&ex=tsrc%3DRFE&url=&u=http://www.ask.com/wiki/Primu\
m_non_nocere>

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> Mr. Barry - if indeed you are a man older than I, which I still find
exceptionally hard to swallow, I find myself genuinely feeling sorry for
you. Not only are you an old man, but one who seems lonely inside, and
distraught. your anger at yourself, now turned towards others is a sad
and pathetic thing...just an observance by The Good Doctor. No Reply
Needed.

> My observation comes from your negative attitude toward so much,
especially parts of your past. To enjoy picking the scab, as you do,
often at the expense of others, says one big word to me, Mr. Barry:
BAGGAGE, and plenty of it.

> Perhaps your wife or girlfriend can help you with it. Not My Problem,
just an observation by The Good Doctor. You see, I observe and comment,
though I am not one much for "dialogue". After all, who's mind will be
changed? So, beg your pardon, no reply needed.