seventhray1,

Is this another post responding to Batty, responding to seventhray1, responding
to Batty, responding to seventhray1...

You two have something going here. It's brilliant!

It's not only your tone seventhray1, it's your actual uninformed, opinionated
words.

There I've said it very simple terms, so that you can understand.

Now, go back and party with your Buddy Batty, you two *really* do deserve each
other.