And Xeno baby - I have never claimed humility, I'm no Dalai Lama who
masquerades as humble to beguile, bewitch the naive, gullible Westerners,
for their money, for their support.

However I have explained myself as thus - "my supreme arrogance yet genuine
humility" - in fact I feel my humility is merely a product of my arrogance.
You most likely don't have kids - but think like a parent. A parent is both
arrogant and genuinely humble towards his children, because the children
are but his/her creation, you can never, ever take away the sense of
ownership, the subjective sense of ownership, the parent feels towards his
kids. Once someone, in reference to my mystical exploits, asked how I feel
- I said - I feel like I own your ass.

I was born arrogant, my mother, my siblings, only served to reinforce this
arrogance, but the existence punished me, rightly so, and I was humiliated,
harassed, hounded to learn humility, to respect authority, to learn the
rules of the game, to work within them.

I'm forever mobile, free, soaring. I'm no slave to anyone, unlike your
darling Dolly Lama.

Love,
Ravi