--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > dear authfriend, it is far easier to build a nice new home, than to
> > continually attempt to fix another's that is shoddy, and always in need of
> > repair - kindly, The Good Doctor. in SBAL it says you can tell by the
> > outside of a dwelling, the consciousness of the inhabitants.
>
> Doc, although I addressed Barry directly, it was not in an
> attempt to "fix" him, simply to correct his assertions for
> the record.
>
> And if you'll forgive me, while your observations are
> interesting, it's generally not considered good form for a
> newbie to a forum to instruct its members in how to conduct
> themselves. Stick around, participate in conversations, get
> to know the other members, absorb some of the context of
> the group and its dynamics. Then you'll be in a better
> position to offer advice.

Rx for you Dr, the Ph.D Judy knows of what she speaks. I think she may be
gently encouraging you to put away your stethoscope, stow your blood pressure
machine and tuck the tongue depressor away for a while yet. We aren't taking
your vitals yet, not time. Welcome aboard however, just let's not insist we
take down our pants and let you jab us with that vaccination quite yet.