I don't pay much attention to the every 4 year hoo-haw that goes on in
this country other than rip the candidates such as holey underwear
Rom-knees. Friends like to say that Obama got elected because by 2008
most of the country hated bush so wanted to flush Republicans down the
toilet. And many that voted for Obama because they believed he would
trash all the fascist stuff that president Cheney put in effect (Dubya
was just his hand puppet). Didn't happen.

Of course we have people who couldn't run a lemonade stand believing
that a corporate CEO like Rom-knees can do a better job running the
country. That's going from the frying pan into the fire as far as
neo-liberalism goes and one step farther into the corporate communist
world of "Blade Runner". That's right, the sheeple who support Rom-knees
and the Republican party are supporting a form of communism coming into
existence. Of course most of them are too dumb to ever even provide a
definition of communism.

As for Yahoo I like to use them as a sort of "moderate" link for news
stories but I've noticed their leaning to some kind of corporatist
"decorum" but that is not unusual for many of the news outlets. I got a
item in the email this morning from LinkedIn that Yahoo's new CEO
replacing the CMO while they were on vacation. I know that sends
shockwaves throughout a corporation. It did when my job role was changed
while I was away to a Microsoft developers seminar on DirectX. I was
essentially "demoted" while away by my new boss and I essentially came
back as said "fuck you" and gave notice.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: