Bhairitu:
> I don't pay much attention to the every 4 year
> hoo-haw that goes on in this country other than
> rip the candidates such as holey underwear
> Rom-knees...

That's funny coming from a Hindu who believes in
the spiritual healing properties of Shiva'S
LINGAM! LoL!

You mean, 'holy underwear' as opposed to a silk
bedsheet, a dhoti, naked on a tiger skin, or a
fakir-codpiece?  LoL!

So, a candidates relgious views influence your
voting decision. You're not making any sense.

Your tantra religion probably has more left-handed
secret finger snapping spells than Carter had
little liver pills!

Go figure.