--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > TurqB, if this took some courage to post, which I'm guessing
> > it did, I thank you for that.
>
> He has told this story again and again for many years before you
> arrived.

This is true. Didn't take any courage per se. But it's
unusual in that the concomitant bashing was minimal.

> I don't doubt his story, but suspect he is telling it to gain
> weight and credibility for his lifelong project; to bash
> Maharishi and the TMO as much as possible and in a "subtle"
> way introduce Buddhism as sooo much better.
> In other words, it's a trick to make him more believable in
> the eyes of gullible readers.

I think the "project" is just to promote Barry. Bashing
MMY/the TMO and/or touting Buddhism are means to that
end.

The main point of the story is to make himself seem
Important. But this was a good post on its own terms.