Dear Curtis,

What gets me about you is this: If you had a case against me, you should have
made a sincere appeal to my better side.

As it is you just injected your violence and self-righteousness into  your
demand. This is all fake, Curtis.

I don't believe you when you are outraged--You act as if you are fucking Moses
on FFL.

I am willing to get into it with you again, Curtis; but I will call you out
each time you pull this trip on me: the attempt to terrorize me with the
implicit assumption that what i have done is so manifestly wrong that you
should not even have to tell me this.

I say you are a bullshitter, Curtis.

Robin

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>