> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I was not worried about my reputation as a teacher from what
> > Robin wrote, or even really my "reputation" at all. My
> > objection that it misrepresents my POV was not an attempt to
> > elevate it to the level of what another person has attempted
> > to do with my name on the Internet.
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > I don't want friends who read me here to think I write like
> > Robin.  That was the extent of me caring about his signing my
> > name.
>
> Make up your mind, please. Is it purported misrepresentation
> of your POV or of your writing style you're objecting to?

More douchy parsing to evade responsibility for calling me a liar and being
proven wrong?

I can and do object to both.  If he hadn't signed my name I wouldn't really
care about the lame misrepresentation of my POV.  I expect that from certain
posters.  This is one of your techniques to fabricate what you claim is some
kind of contradiction between separate issues within a complex topic.  I was
happy to say it misrepresented my views and didn't feel a need to dig in as
both you and he gleefully insisted I must.

But this morning I thought, what the hell, I'll lay it out line by line and
show everyone how Judy reacts when she has been proven wrong after she shot off
her mouth that someone was lying...

again.

And true to form, rather than be honorable and eat some crow, you dance and
dance while your background trolls grunt their approval for the troll who wont
back down, even when they have been proven wrong and it would be the decent
thing to do.  Part of the troll code no doubt.  But my purpose of training one
particular troll through this exercise was accomplished.  That is what made it
worthwhile for me.