Dear Judy:  Yes, you are correct. I decided not to take sides.  In writing what
I did that night, it was well-received in the moment.  It was spontaneous and
intended as irony and it absolutely posed a challenge to Curtis.  It was
written *to* Curtis and *for* Robin.  Emotions and energy were running high
here on FFL that day.  I stand by what I said....

Dear Curtis:  You will note I deleted in my key points the part about the
"soul".  I did that for you buddy.  But, really, in the essence of it all, my
perception was that Robin's post *did* reflect your position online.  HOWEVER,
I respect your point, absolutely, that no one except *you* can delineate your
REAL point of view.  So, I give you deference in that respect, which is why I
backed off of my ironic post to you.  I planned my exit strategy, from the
start, in the spontaneity of post itself.  Whaddya think, I am an idiot?
Believe me,  the experiences that I have had (Robin, are you listening?) have
shown me, that one can push someone into the corner, but one better be
ready...because I've done that, and I know what can happen, in the real world.
Not here, obviously.

Dear Ann:  I'm doing my daily write on one post.  FFL may not be real life, but
it weirdly addresses the real, the surreal, and the not so real simultaneously.
 People's personalities do get exposed here through what they write and post.
I agree with Robin on that one...even though I made a point that words are
words and I can could change up mine to give you a different impression of me.
My words are all you have to go by.  But, energy is also transmitted back and
forth here, or perhaps, just *evoked* personally from what different people
write.  I don't know, but it fuels an ongoing tension and dissonance in how we
perceive one another and reality.  Share is bothering you.  She bothered me as
well - all this advice on "love and light" shit.  Been there, done that.  Still
doing that, honestly.  However, I have learned that one cannot push another
past where they are and some of that "love and light" shit is good shit.  Let
it flow across
 the forum....nurturing nurse that she may be perceived as.

Dear Robin:  What's wrong with me?  Don't answer that, you are banned for a
week.  Answer it later.  I am open to your assessment.  Mostly, I know I'm
fucked up already, so therefore, any assistance in getting me to understand
Reality would be appreciated.  I am feeling neglected.  I am needy.  Barry
would agree with me, I'm sure.  Now, I have to go and attend to my real life
issues, but I look forward to your return.  Love always, Emily.