> Barry, nobody who reads the traffic is going to be taken
> in by this ridiculous fantasy of yours. *You* don't even
> believe it.

Judy, Barry is the one act play, the needle stuck in the record groove playing
the same note over and over. He is the man who doles out the advice, scolds the
resident juveniles for their petty grievances. He stands apart from all of this
smirking and delighting in all of our supposed idiocy all the while unaware his
pants have fallen down around his ankles and there's spinach in his teeth.