Emily being quoted from her post:

"I sent your email to Curtis and Judy, because it freaked me out and those were
the only two people at the time that I could remember that knew you in some
fashion from FFL and whose emails were listed here.  I was looking for
perspective on that email because it was *so* angry.  I apologize to Judy and
Curtis for forwarding bad energy.  It won't happen again."

So let's see how Judy can spin this into troll bait.  Listen up all you
apprentice trolls. mama troll is gunna reveal the formula.

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > > Amazing, how Curtis managed to turn things around so that
> > > that Emily, the aggrieved party who Sal dumped on in a
> > > private email, is now Emily the instigator of a nefarious
> > > plot to sic Judy on poor Curtis. Pretty slick, I'd say.
> >
> > Hey thanks for standing up to Judy for calling me dishonest...
> >
> > oh wait, sorry I just read that again.
> >
> > Actually I thought it was to sick Judy on Sal who Emily knows
> > hates Sal.
>
> Emily was not aware of my criticisms of Sal.

You mean the chick you usually refer to as Stupid Sal and who is obviously on
the "other team".  Yeah, she know.

 Emily explained
> why she sent it to Curtis and me (see below). Curtis is
> calling Emily a liar.

See the move?  Because Emily doesn't specifically mention all possible reasons
for sending it to Judy, anyone who speculates about her reasons is calling her
a liar!  So first she got me to write by calling me a liar, and now she is
hoping to get everyone going including Emily, who has escaped this nut house
with this troll move by claiming I was calling her a liar.

So let me be clear now that Judy has tried to play this creepy game.

Emily IMO likes stirring the pot here and watching what happens.  She did it
often and well.  She is a student of the personal dynamics here and I seriously
doubt she would object to this characterization of her. When she included Judy
she knew exactly what the Judy package comes with.  I believe that she hoped
for a little Judy/Sal smackdown in return for Sal's critical email.  And NO she
didn't say this herself, but that doesn't mean that the reason she gave isn't
also true.  It just may not be the complete list of motivations for why she
chose YOU.

> > [Judy] wasn't only calling me dishonest, she was insinuating
> > without proof that Sal's email was somehow more egregious
> > the how I described it.
>
> Emily also described Sal's email as being more egregious than
> how Curtis described it. Let's remind ourselves of what Emily
> wrote yesterday:

Duh,she was being criticized and I was being defended. Imagine that, we have
different perspectives on the same email, what an amazing thing.

> -----
> I received a very unpleasant private email yesterday from Sal Sunshine
> telling me to BUTT OUT of the dialogue between Robin
> and Curtis.  Now, that dialogue has gone offline so it's not
> up for comment anyhow.  I have a lot of respect for them both,
> honestly.
>
> Sal, if it's on FFL it is fair game.  Those are the rules.  If
> you can't handle the heat get out of the fire.  That's what I
> do from time to time.  Do *not* email me privately again.  If
> you do, I will post it directly to FFL.  If you would like to
> say something to me, post it here at FFL.  I sent your email to
> Curtis and Judy, because it freaked me out and those were the
> only two people at the time that I could remember that knew you
> in some fashion from FFL and whose emails were listed here.
> I was looking for perspective on that email because it was *so*
> angry.  I apologize to Judy and Curtis for forwarding bad energy.
> It won't happen again.
> -----

> > I was just bonus entertainment.
>
> Curtis has made himself the main event by dishonestly
> portraying Sal's email to Emily.

So if you can't make a case for it, just repeat it again and again. Right out
of the troll playbook.

> > I was trying to balance out a post by Dr. Dummass that was
> > calling Sal crazy since I had actually read the email and
> > the good Dr had not.
>
> And having read the email, Curtis knew it supported Dr.
> Dumbass's speculation about Sal. But Curtis figured he was
> safe because he didn't think either Emily or I would post
> the email. And *he* certainly wasn't going to.

Judy speaking on my behalf and saying exactly the opposite of what I actually
DID say about the email.  I wonder what they call this...

> Curtis tries again to distract attention from the spot he's
> in by going after Dr. Dumbass:
>
> > I haven't been paying much attention is Dr. and old FFL
> > poster with a new name?  That was a curiously inside comment
> > from what was posted about the exchange.  I suspect a bit of
> > contrived innocence in that post.
> >
> > Dr.  Do you have history with Sal?
>
> I don't know about the doctor, but a lot of people on FFL
> have an unpleasant history with Sal.
>
> It's Curtis's honesty that's at issue here. Notice how he's
> attempting to twist the spotlight away from himself to
> focus on others: me, Emily, Raunchy, and now Dr. Dumbass.

My focus is on your trollery through your false accusations.

> Of the three people who have read the email, two agree
> that it's far worse than Curtis has been attempting to
> portray it, including Emily, the person to whom it was sent.

Actually Sal thought it was just fine, so you have two on two, nice try.

> Before Curtis weighed in here, Emily testified that she had
> a lot of respect for Curtis.
>
> I wonder how she feels about him now.
\

Emily may or may not respect me but I know one thing for sure.  I am not exempt
from her desire to have us entertain her, and she is not against stirring the
pot when it suits her. I welcomed her wry wit even when I was on the receiving
end it.  This whole event doesn't change my view of her at all.

And of course your behavior through all this is what I expected Judy.