Dear Curtis:

Here is the honest Truth from my perspective, complete with the appropriate
introduction.  Some of this is a repeat from my draft send; my brain is tired,
brilliant and devious brain that it is.
_________________________________

Well, I have been out of commission the last couple of days and I apologize.
There was a major breach of my security system and I took a few major hits to
my personhood. My bliss bubble was infiltrated; my emotions cried out in
outrage.  The Others tucked me in to a comfortable bed in ICU and put me on
life support.  They applied a special salve flown in on a helicopter birdie,
rehydrated me, and I have now been transferred to the Recovery Unit, where I am
lying here sipping on a 7-up and eating a fruit bowl, contemplating the
enormity of my intelligence.  Not just a "run-of-the-mill" intelligence, mind
you, but a vast and devious intelligence worthy of a great ______ like myself
(what's the word for it? I'm sure it will come to me if I think long enough.)

So, not to waste time with all this personal drama, take my hand and let us
travel to the land of the FFL Games.

(Ooops, I have just revealed a top secret, secret on the back and forth of my
writing process.  I've been working on a couple of themes, but I like the "FFL
Games" theme best, so I will proceed with that one.  The Others will
undoubtedly bring me before the high court and sanction me for my truly
passive-aggressive action here.  I hope they don't pull my hard-earned
vacation, celebrating almost 50 years of service to the planet.  Please find it
in your heart of hearts to forgive me Curtis; I'm off my medication).

Now, it is of utmost importance to know that at the FFL Games (have you seen
Hunger Games btw?), there is "war room" where an elite team of Gamers (lets
call them the Oppressors) work to manipulate reality and disable the warriors
fighting for Truth and Justice in the land.  There are very few rules, but one
of them is that what happens in the Games, stays in the Games.  It is uncouth
to breach this rule without permission and the consequences to all involved for
such a breach are impossible to predict, even for the most experienced
soothsayers.

NEWSFLASH!  The Oppressors have shifted the playing field.  It *was* focused on
a conversation between Robin and you, and now, somehow, the entire landscape
has changed and is focused on the *breach of my security system.*  Is this
intentional in some way? Is there a larger strategy associated with distracting
those interested in said conversation about your integrity and honesty away
from such pursuits?  Well, I can't say for sure, so in the meantime, I must get
back to the skirmish in front of me.  Wait, did you let go of my hand?  That
can't be you headed for the war room, can it?

Now, while I almost never go point to point with anyone, because I'm format
challenged (don't believe that, it's a special-ops tactic that I use - check
with Sal, she knows me better than anyone), I will try to restore Truth and
Justice to this most unfortunate situation I find myself in.

I have inserted my comments below: