> Yep, I can be an idiot sometimes.  But I think your dumb
> c joke was well over the vicious line.  As was your post
> about Judy's gig which I replied to earlier...

Would you characterize it as a "death threat?"

They did.

And, when numerous posters here suggested what
laughingstocks they were making of themselves
by so claiming, they "doubled down," and have
continued to do so to this day.

My riff may well have been "vicious," but then
you weren't there to see what both of these
women posted day after day during the last
election season with their obsessions about
Obama and his supporters. And it was all a
long shaggy dog story leading up to the
punchline of the joke, a riff on "Liar, liar,
pants on fire."

Methinks you're "doubling down" a bit yourself.

If you deny this, climb on board the Raunchy-
Judy bandwagon and call my joke a "death threat"
too. And become a laughingstock yourself.

YOU haven't been the target of Judy's obsession
for years. Curtis and I have, as have Vaj and
many others here. But mark my words, you *will*
be if you continue to commit the Cardinal Sin
of liking people she doesn't want you to like.