Same here Xeno, except it was the first movie of the Lord of the Rings trilogy,
Fellowship of the Ring. If you remember how the movie began, even before the
title came up, you know that she didn't last longer than a couple of minutes.
Did you stay for the rest of the movie? I did.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"