--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>
wrote:

I can't believe they resurrected this old routine.  Not so easy to spin if we
look at Sal's exact words:

#296961
On Nov 30, 2011, at 1:18 PM, Alex Stanley wrote:
>>> Hello everyone:
>>>
>>> We wanted to let you know that you have another chance to see
>>> Jennifer's ceramics and paintings at our house this Thursday
>>> night, 1 December, at 7pm. See map attached.
>>>
>>> We will provide cookies and milk.

Sal:

>> Presumably along with lollipops, balloons,
>> and a game of duck-duck-goose as well.
>> Unbelievable.
>>
>> Sal

Alex:
> That's Jennifer Blair, whose studio was in the Depot Building that just burned
to the ground. What is so unbelievable about trying to raise some money after
experiencing a loss like that?

Sal:

Nothing at all, Alex, and it should be obvious that's
not what I meant. Jesus! Clearly I didn't know that~~
it wasn't obvious from the email, you know. I just meant the cookies and milk
bit. Well, I hope she raises some.

Sal

M: Yeah that's 'Ol Sal the bully making fun of cookies and milk at Fairfield
events again.  Poor cookies and milk, how can they stand this abuse?

So what was Raunchy's comment about the above interaction:

" When artist, Jennifer Blair lost everything in a fire Sal
heartlessly, gratuitously, derided a fundraiser for her."

M: Yeah, nothing to apologize for there, I remember the weeping and wailing of
those poor Ginger Snaps.   Glad they have two people to stick up for them here
on FFL.  If they don't hold the line next there will be snickering over the
Snicker Doodles.

Heartlessly
Gratuitously
Bullying