> wrote:
> >
> > I can't believe they resurrected this old routine.  Not so easy
> > to spin if we look at Sal's exact words:
>
> Exact words of Sal that Curtis did not want us to look
> at, for obvious reasons (Sal responding to Susan in the
> same thread, same day):

M: Yes if you don't include every post in the thread, it is a plot.
Unfortunately for Judy, this just confirms the facts of what was going on.

> =====
> [Sal:]
> Well, yeah. Or any of a variety of other things that
> don't sound like she's expecting a bunch of 8-year olds
> to show up. First time I can recall such a pathetic,
> juvenile inducement to come somewhere. Only in this town.

M: Confirming that what as funny was a bunch of adults coming to a party
advertizing cookies as the draw.  It was not bullying some poor person who had
a tragedy. Remember that TM celebrations involve cake for adults, so this
snarkiness has a long history for people out of the TM mindset.

> On Nov 30, 2011, at 4:30 PM, Susan wrote:
>
> > I think Sal meant only that champagne and wine are usually
> > the beverage of choice at art shows, not cookies and milk.
> > Hope Jennifer can seel some of her work. ARtists rarely
> > have it easy.

M: And Susan with out the get Sal agenda read it right.

> =====

> Curtis's spin (remember, he saw the above post too
> when he went to look up the ones he wanted to show us):

M: No I didn't I typed in her name and the one I posted came up first.  But of
course it doesn't matter at all.  It is just a Judy mindreading spin to try to
make me look bad through malicious imagination.

> > M: Yeah that's Ol Sal the bully making fun of cookies and
> > milk at Fairfield events again.  Poor cookies and milk,
> > how can they stand this abuse?
> >
> > So what was Raunchy's comment about the above interaction
> [now below--JS]:
> >
> > " When artist, Jennifer Blair lost everything in a fire Sal
> > heartlessly, gratuitously, derided a fundraiser for her."
> >
> > M: Yeah, nothing to apologize for there, I remember the
> > weeping and wailing of those poor Ginger Snaps.   Glad they
> > have two people to stick up for them here on FFL.  If they
> > don't hold the line next there will be snickering over the
> > Snicker Doodles.
>
> To make it crystal clear: Curtis chose to quote only Sal's
> more benign remarks, omitting the ones raunchy had been
> referring to that I just quoted.
>
> Let's look at them once again:
>
> "Well, yeah. Or any of a variety of other things that
> don't sound like she's expecting a bunch of 8-year olds
> to show up. First time I can recall such a pathetic,
> juvenile inducement to come somewhere. Only in this town."
>
> So Curtis lied blatantly in order to take a shot at
> raunchy and me. >

M:  Amazing but expected.  I'll let the reader decide.

It wasn't cookies and milk Sal had been
> deriding, it was Jennifer herself; and it wasn't
> "Fairfield events" in general, it was Jennifer's
> fundraiser specifically--the "first time" Sal could
> recall such behavior.

M: So goofing on a person who put out the cookies rather than the cookies
themselves is your big reveal?  Judy world is a wonder unto itself amen.

Judy:

> And these derisive remarks, which raunchy characterized
> accurately as heartless and gratuitous, were made by Sal
> *after she had learned of the fire in which Jennifer had
> lost everything*.

M: Why compound your transparent malice toward Sal by showing up as an idiot as
well?  Your choice.

Judy:

> No wonder Curtis didn't want us to see them.

M: How magically your mind must work to know such a thing!

What now do I post every post in this thread now or just wait for Judy to post
them one by one to try to dig herself out of this?