On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:19 PM, curtisdeltablues <
curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Man what a bunch of clueless, shameless, disgusting, pathetic idiots you
> and Curtis are Steve. Sal clearly was cruel to that woman posting that
> party and you know what even she didn't defend herself as you two are
> defending her here now, your motivations in getting back at Raunchy and
> Judy is quite clear here.
>
> M: I think Sal was just stirring her at the heart level like you do Ravi.
> It it is just a Durga-lila, you wouldn't understand.
>
> Got any more stories about people you interact with who start laughing
> when they see you, I can't get enough of those.

You need to clear your head Curtis, there is a difference between stirring
the heart and being cruel to someone who has just lost a home. I'm always
ready to share my beautiful stories unlike your pathetic, deceptive, guilt
ridden ones, but you need a break baby; come back,  I will tell you lots of
stories about my interactions.