> > > Yogic practices and thus yogins, and yogic practice,
> > > is firmly rooted in the teachings of Shakya and
> > > the Sramanas such as Natatputra.

cardemaister:
> Na-tat-putra?? Not/[as if] his/her/its son?? ROFLOL!

Vardhamana Mahavira = Nigantha Nataputta, (the naked
Jain ascetic of the clan of Jnatrikas), a contemporary
of the historical Buddha, Gautana, not to be confused
with Ajitakeshakambalin (of the hair blanket) the
materialist.

Note: If you have any doubts concerning this information
you must be consulting with Sanjaya - he was neither a
theist, an athiest nor a non-thiest nor a tarka, but a
skeptic who doubted everything. But, be forewarned to
never consult the works of the materialists or the
miscreant Gosala:

"We are the Materialists, one of the schools of Indian
Philosophy, founded by Brhaspati, and very old. We have
always existed, and we will exist at the end of time.

We believe in four elements. Our motto is 'emphasize
the substance, ignore the shadows'.

Perception is rejected as a valid means of knowledge and
we reject inference as a leap in the dark. Verbal
testimony is a lie. In fact, we reject all means of
knowledge.

Earth, water, fire, and air are reality. Enjoyment is
the true end of human existence. Conciousness is a
product of the elements, an epi-phenomenon, and the
senses are the by-product of matter.

There is no other world and no individual soul: death
is liberation. There is no returning here again. The
three authors of the Vedas were clowns, buffoons, and
knaves." - Charvaka