--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Great links for researching.

Y'know, Buck, I just had a flash of insight about what
would be a cool dharma task for you to undertake, should
it interest you.

You'd be the perfect person to write a "History of the
Transcendental Meditation Movement." But with a twist.
Write it as if you're a religious historian 50 to 100
years in the future, trying to make sense of it the
same way you do with the early American religious
groups you love reading about and learning about.

I think it would be gangbusters. Maybe not bestseller
material unless you made it really steamy, but I'd
buy it and read it.